About The Preserver™
The Treatment System
The Preserver™ is an innovative, retrofittable stormwater treatment device. Preservers™ are used as stand-alone BMPs, providing proven performance to meet project requirements. The Preserver™ system is also a great option for pretreatment, protecting downstream BMPs, providing an easily accessible and inexpensive maintenance point, while also reducing your site's overall maintenance costs.
The Preserver™ consists of two components, the Energy Dissipator and the Skimmer. Components can be utilized individually or in tandem as needed to meet project goals.
The Preserver™ Energy Dissipator
- Installed at the structure inlet(s)
- Nearly eliminates pollutant washout at high flows
- Enhances pollutant removal at low flows
- Designed and tested to work with or without a skimmer
The Preserver™ Skimmer
- Installed at the structure outlet
- Traps floatable pollutants like trash, oil, & gas
- Enhances capture of organics like leaves, algae, seeds, & blooms
The Preserver™ Advantage
Features & Benefits
- All components are retrofittable through a Ø24” (600mm) opening
- All components are adjustable to accommodate pipe protrusions and to avoid installation obstructions
- Accommodates pipe diameters up to Ø48” (1200mm)
- Easy to install, access, inspect, & maintain
- Rigorous lab testing up to 16 CFS (450 L/S)
- Computational fluid dynamics up to 175 CFS (5,000 L/S)
- Extensive field monitoring under extreme conditions including heavy debris loading, freezing conditions, & large drainage areas/flows
Are you new to The Preserver™? It was introduced in the MN market in 2014, and has since been installed from coast-to-coast in the U.S. and Canada. We stand behind our product with an industry-leading guarantee, afforded by The Preserver’s™ industry-leading track record. Use with confidence.